Reliable connectivity for more speed and bandwidth
Internet of Things, cloud computing, smart applications,… we deliver space-saving network components for the reliable and energy-efficient transmission of constantly growing data rates in data centers.
With our in-house design capabilities for PCBs, connectors, copper and fiber optic cables, we harmonise the entire transmission channel and develop high-performance connections with low latency and excellent signal integrity – for more flexibility in data center planning, scalability and migration. Our global network and modern RF labs ensure the consistently high quality of our products worldwide.
KERPEN DATACOM interconnects are the key to unlock your data center’s limitations
- The key to 400 Gbit/s and beyond. The superior signal integrity of our active and passive high speed connections or flex-proof OM3 and OM4 multimode cables creates availability, scalability and possibilities for migration.
- The key to cost-effective energy and cable management. Increased link lengths and plug & play solutions with coordinated connection components reduce space requirements and installation times.
- The key to reliable and sustainable solutions. Extensive in-line process control and automated production ensure product stability at frequencies of up to 56 GHz and more. The manufacture of fiber optic solutions in clean rooms supports the industry-leading quality of our products.
- The key to countless design possibilities. For panels, backplanes and networks we supply general and customised connections with different standards (e.g. DIN EN 50173-5 and ISO/IEC 24764, 40 and 100 GbE with IEEE 802.3ba, 25 and 50 GbE). We work with technology leaders and user organisations on new and existing specifications and standards.
- The key to more intelligence. With smart solutions we enable remote maintenance of our connections and thus increase the efficiency of our products.